Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

prompt: a time I stepped out of my comfort zone was when I had to speak in front of a group during an internship I participated in one summer. It was a very nerve wracking experience considering there were adults there watching the speech and also about 30 of my peers


summary: worked on poster and added finalized touches to the writing

reflection: fully developed an understanding of characterizing Troy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blake uses the chimney sweepers to expose how society ignores suffering. Reflect on a time when you noticed someone being treated unfairly or saw a situation that didn’t seem right. How does this experience connect to the emotions or ideas expressed in one or both poems?

What do you know about your birth

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.